Friday

Torture

My life isn't going right
Why is it like this?
Why can't I have what I want from you
Just one simple kiss?

Why won't you hold me in your arms
Like I want you to?
Why does it have to be so difficult
All I want is you.

I feel for you what I never felt
All of this is new.
What can I say
Except I really love you.

I love your eyes
And how you look at me
I wish for nothing more
Except that I had the key.

The key to your heart
That you would be mine.
How did this start?
Before this happened, everything was fine.

I love your smile
You don't know what you do to me
Why do I feel like this?
Like I will love you until eternity.

I love your personality
which is so rare.
I could never find another guy.
You used to really care.

I love you so much
I'll never stop trying
But it seems tonight
All I am doing is crying.

I'm sorry that you're so confused
I didn't mean to cause this.
I love you so much
our relationship I miss.

Kristin A. O'Hara

No comments: